-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Katrina OT

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 09:20:39 -0400

I think that it is time to get off of this subject if it is
going to turn into political bashing. The state of Lousiana
is majorally democrats. We have a republican president. Who
is to blame? the president of the united states? the
governor of Lousiana? the mayer of New Orleans? or perhaps
Nature? This was a horrific catastrophic natural disaster
that no one - no politically party, no human being could
have been prepared for or could have jumped in and saved the
day in a short period of time. It is very easy to look back
and say this or that should have happened first or second,
but I'm sure if you are down there trying to prioritize it
is very difficult. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.
They thought for a little while immediately after the
hurricane that they were safe - then the levies broke. I
have a end who lost her home. She is not blaming the
president - or the governor or the mayer. she is not blaming
them that the water is still in her home - that they haven't
come up with a miracle to make it all better instantly. She
is an emotional mess - but she lives there - she knows that
any rescue missions or deaths because people chose to go
into their attics are not to be politically blamed.
Cris

It says the private hospital is/was better funded and better
prepared for
situations such as this.

Get used to it.  Taking care of our people is a very low
priority within the
Republican party and Bush administration and even amongst
some of the
Democrats.