-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Katrina OT

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 07:52:52 -0700

AND there is the fact that MOST people just aren't interested in all the
bells and whistles.  They want something that works...If they do want the
goodies in specifics then they probably know more about computers than the
average soul and will go after something more sophisticated..Not the inbox
off the shelf etc.