Re: datapump export to pipe

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 15:02:48 -0700 (PDT)

New feature in expdp in 11g (R1?) that allows you to overwrite the file. Again,
I've not tried the mknod, etc.... with expdp, but I think this might address
the file exists issue. This maybe an R2 feature...as pointed out by others the
docs are down right now...

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Ask me about on-site Oracle Training! RMAN, DBA, Tuning, you name it!
Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON IT'S WAY SOON!
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Other various titles