Re: datapump export to pipe

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 13:47:44 -0700 (PDT)

What...? I don't understand this:

"They've made it clear that exp is no longer supported and that it now costs
extra for similar functionality from a similar utility."

impdp/expdp is part of the database server license. They are not charging extra
for it.

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Ask me about on-site Oracle Training! RMAN, DBA, Tuning, you name it!
Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON IT'S WAY SOON!
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Other various titles