[optacon-l] Re: another quirky thing to do with the optacon

  • From: "John Huffman" <j73.huffman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 12:03:50 -0400

Natalie,

Most of the mouse pads I've seen are too small for a standard-sized sheet of
paper, though they might work for smaller items or a book.

But I'd prefer either the mouse pad or blotter and paper to a clipboard;
which might, itself, be slippery on a desk or tabletop, and which might also
be a problem for pages with a narrow top margin.

Best approach would probably be to experiment first with whatever you can
find for free, then invest in some of the other items which this thread may
suggest.

Regards, JH