[optacon-l] another quirky thing to do with the optacon

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 15:30:57 -0700

Hi folks,

I'm getting quite a collection of T-shirts and wonder if any of you can read
the sayings on them with the optacon. Sometimes you can feel the print, but
often you can't. I like to try it sometimes; readibility depends on the
color of the shirt and the amount of contrast between the shirt and the
printing, and the type of font. If I can't read it, I can at least tell if
the shirt is a light or dark color.

Mary

Mary