[optacon-l] Re: another quirky thing to do with the optacon

  • From: Gailselfridge@xxxxxxx
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 18:59:53 EDT

That reminds me of something I did by chance. A friend gave me a coffee mug
 for my birthday and it has a nice saying about friendship on it. She read
it to  me but later I wondered if I could read it for myself. With the good
old  optacon, I could. I was delighted and told my friend who was surprised.

Gail

That is unusual.  I collected those little fortune things from those
cookies
and had fun reading them.  I collected them into a file I wrote  on my
Braille 'N Speak a long time ago and saved it somewhere.  Those  pieces of
paper are so small!
Marie