[optacon-l] Re: another quirky thing to do with the optacon

  • From: Linda Gehres <ljgehres@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 10:26:38 -0700

I have rubber placemats which work really well with the Optacon. They're not
smooth like the rubber mats
were. They've got a sort of texture to them. Not sure they're still available,
but I'll bet the
material's available somewhere, and that it can be cut to make an appropriate
Optacon mat.
Linda G.