[optacon-l] Re: Ideas for Holding Pages and Books

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 12:15:20 -0400

I've got a leather strap with a weight at each end, made specifically for
the purpose of holding a book open. You put one weight on the left-hand
page, and the other weight on the right. I use it a lot. Don't know how easy
they are to find; I got mine as a gift, but I believe it's one of those
things you should be able to find at a good bookstore.

Evan