[opendtv] Re: New Mobile HDTV Device Allows Consumers to Receive High-Definition and Digital Cable Broadcasts on Laptops

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:02:41 -0400

Heck, I'd settle for portable if I believed it. Though I rarely use my lap top since I don't travel that much.

Laptop HD will probably be much nicer once they start using mini laser projectors for screens.

- Tom

John Shutt wrote:
Thanks, Bob.

In other words, the CES term would not be "mobile" it would be "portable."

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>