[opendtv] Re: New Mobile HDTV Device Allows Consumers to Receive High-Definition and Digital Cable Broadcasts on Laptops

  • From: John Willkie <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 00:50:46 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

well, not for mobile, but since that's a non-existent market, who cares?  As
for the reciever working, how would you know?  My customer has been in the
business decades longer than you, and it works for him.  "Hey," he told me,
"maybe there is something other than hype to this fifth-gen receiver stuff."

Not a rave, and it's not this first, second or third dtv receiver.