[opendtv] Re: --FCC OKs WiFi between TV channels

  • From: "Cliff Benham" <cliff.benham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 13:46:02 -0400

This weekend, I found
a 30PW633R Philips 30 inch 16:9 'widescreen' TV for $519.00 at a =
national retailer
that is NOT E/HDTV compatible.=20
It only accepts component, S-video and composite 525:59.94 inputs,
does not have a line doubler and will not accept 480p through the =
component input.
I would liek to have been there when the marketing for this one was =
discussed.