[opendtv] Re: Does Apple's Tim Cook Want an Apple Television?

  • From: Cliff Benham <flyback1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2012 16:15:05 -0500

On 12/8/2012 1:35 PM, Craig Birkmaier wrote:

What was it that Tim Cook said near the end of the Interview?

"Our whole role in life is to give you something you didn't know you
wanted. And then once you get it, you can't imagine your life without it."

Was he talking about PEACE AND QUIET?

Very doubtful.

~~Cliff, living in the sticks, with 62 channels of free over the air television reception, [if and when I want it, with a lifetime TiVo to bypass all commercials], no cell phone, no bells or noises blaring out of my PC, and a neat box on my all copper landline that lets the phone
ring only when the call is from one of the numbers I programmed into it.

The silence is deafening.

Except when hundreds of Canadian geese touchdown in the back yard.