[opendtv] Re: Does Apple's Tim Cook Want an Apple Television?

  • From: Mike Tsinberg <Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 19:31:15 +0000

I think 4K makes a perfect sense for them. After all iPhone and iPads are more
expensive then Android smart phones and tablets of the same size. Here is Sharp
32" for $5500:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2017340/sharp-to-launch-worlds-thinnest-4k-monitor-for-about-5-500.html

Best Regards,
Mike Tsinberg