[opendtv] Re: Connected classrooms

  • From: "Tom McMahon" <tlm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "OpenDTV" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 22:46:23 +0000

I am constantly amazed.  With the purchase of a new car with the CA DMV I am
presented with "renew" but not "New".  When I finally find the form (why not
"New") I am presented with "Print" but it tells me that I need to send it in to
... where?  When I finally find my zip code the printed hard copy form has
evaporated.  What would Turing say?  What humans test this software in real
life?

----

Tom McMahon
Del Rey