[opendtv] Re: A Station Group with a Future

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 20:19:26 -0800

It's about as likely as us causing global cooling in the 1970's due to auto
emissions.  The same people are making different arguments these days.  It
must be that there are many more, but cleaner cars on the road nowadays that
tipped the scale towards global warming.

Except that hereabouts, the last three winters have been cooler than normal.
Oh, that's right, global warming causes global cooling.

Sorry, I tend to avoid sophistry.

John Willkie, who hasn't had trouble breathing due to smog since about 1971.