[opendtv] Re: A Station Group with a Future

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 09:57:31 -0500

At 11:52 AM -0800 2/3/07, John Willkie wrote:
Don't forget cow flatulence (methane).  How can I live without chocolate
milk?  It's how I power my bicycle.

John Willkie

P.S. GM is the leading brand in China.  They're made there, with local
partners.  Possibly too subtle of a point for Mr. Gore.  Remember that Mr.
"no controlling legal authority" cleared Steve Jobs, though.

Ahhh yes, the methane issue. Guess we are all going to have to become vegetarians...

What's next?

Global production of alcoholic beverages produces massive amounts of CO2, thanks to those nice little yeasts that convert oxygen and sugar into alcohol.

This gives a whole new meaning to the term "prohibition."