[opendtv] Re: A Station Group with a Future

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 21:15:48 -0500

I don't know if we are causing global warming or not, but it seems likely. And there have been recent new reports of attempts to hire scientists to dispute the findings that we are. To me this is more evidence we have problems and should start to take it seriously.

- Tom

Bob Miller wrote:
I think they are still saying that. Global warming could bring on a
snowball result. The Earth completely frozen.

http://www-eps.harvard.edu/people/faculty/hoffman/snowball_paper.html

Whether or not humans have had any affect on the climate so far we
should be doing everything we can to be able to do so in the future
since it looks like change is inevitable.

If we don't learn how to manage the Earth it will definitely kill us off.

Bob Miller

On 2/2/07, Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

At 9:40 AM -0500 2/1/07, John Golitsis wrote:
>Craig is like a weather reporter....once you've given your
>prognostication, never speak of it again!

Yup!
30 years ago they told us we were all going to die because of global COOLING.

Tom Barry                       trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx
Find my resume and video filters at www.trbarry.com