[opendtv] Re: 20040921 Twang's Tuesday Tribune (Mark's Monday Memo)

  • From: "John Shutt" <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:20:47 -0400

John,

Back to the original point, please.  You said  "...but when the prints are
made, you
still HAVE to start with the negative."

I refuted that by pointing out that Lucas captured digitally, edited
digitally, and made the film master digitally for the latest three Star Wars
movies.  You do not HAVE to cut a negative to make prints.  If you think you
do, then you need to visit LaserPacific.

Cheers,

John Shutt