[ola] Re: English Week vs. English Day

  • From: Ashley Uyaguari <auyaguari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 13:50:39 -0400

It depends-
I took two days with my 8th graders (This is their second year with OWL and
with Me and their classmates except for two new kiddos in each class).
Could have probably done it all in one, but I went in deeper to ACTFL
levels.

Three days with my 7th graders (Second year with OWL- But also need some
time adjusting to new teacher/class).

I am taking about four days with my 6th graders to set-up a lot of
logistical stuff (Diarios on google docs and Edmodo groups) along with
reflection/expectations etc.

I will not need another English day with my 8th graders most likely, but
may need a check-in with the new 6th graders by the end of the quarter.

Hope that helps!  -Ashley

--
Ashley Uyaguari

Spanish Teacher 6/7/8
Team Curriculum Coordinator
Innovation Academy Charter School
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
978-649-0432 x3301

This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please advise by return e-mail and delete
immediately without reading or forwarding to others.