[ola] Re: English Week vs. English Day

  • From: Stel Schmalz <sschmalz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 07:04:09 -0400

I agree with Ashley (who I teach with BTW).  I try to keep all English out
of my room.  I want them to feel like it's "weird" to speak English in
there.  Once you cross my threshold... No Ingles!

I did have 3 days of English for "housekeeping" and debriefing, but they
were ready and happy to go back to Spanish.

Stick with the Spanish!

Stel