[obol] Re: Green tail ID help

  • From: Joel Geier <joel.geier@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oregon Birders OnLine <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 21:13:06 -0800

Hi all,

With hesitation I'll post this despite being up past my bedtime.

I think it would be helpful for the observer (Glen?) to give a more
complete account of the circumstances, before we put much more effort
into discussing this.

Some key points to address include:

(1) what did you see?

(2) why did you think it was worth taking photos at the time (i.e. what
were your own idea as to species, or at least genus or family)?

(3) where is this bush located?

Also it's kind of natural that some of us are wondering why photos taken
in June are just showing up now. I can think of a few explanations that
would be entirely reasonable (e.g. just learned of OBOL) but a bit of
the back story would be helpful.

That said, I'm going to bed. If these questions can be answered, then
I'll do my best to try to help tomorrow.

Thanks,
Joel

--
Joel Geier