[muglo] Mac Mini

  • From: Tim Kearn <timmer21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:59:55 -0500

Hi,
I know some members out there have a Mac Mini (Tee, Eric?)
I am considering one as opposed to a iMac as I have a mouse (Llogitech
wireless) and keyboard (Tactile pro) that I am really happy with. The mini
seems to have pretty much everything I want and can get iLife'06 with it
So, inquiring about a monitor to go with it. Would like a 17-20". Tee
has mentioned about Computer Liquidators as well as Costco. Any
recommendations? Don't want something to expensive as to keep the price in
level with a Imac.
TIA,
Tim

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html