[muglo] Re: Mac Mini

  • From: Dave Bonhoff <gtidave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 18:08:58 -0500

Tee, I don't think I missed the point at all.  If one is to compare
equipment, then one should compare similar equipment.
I certainly wouldn't compare a 2006 BMW M5 to a 2005 (new on the lot)
Toyota Echo, even though in the end they serve the same basic
function.  Nor should someone compare an iMac to a Mini!

Do you _really_ think I missed the price difference?  Especially when
the very next question is about monitors and where to buy them?  And
as for cracking the case on a Mini to install a larger and faster
Laptop drive, well that is just silly, warranty voiding, and
expensive.  Of course adding an external drive is an option - and an
expense!

Please see my other reply...

Dave

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html