[modeleng] Re: crb

  • From: "Tim Rickard" <the_viffer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 11:55:38 +0000

Yes indeed. If it is a front you have done a fine job.

I was of course only jesting. I believe Peter to be a very fine lawyer. I'd
rather have him on my side then the other's side.

I think we are getting off topic rather a lot but I am rather scepical of
the merits of CRB for inter alia the reasons Terry set out. As we saw with
Ian Huntley the supposed existence of these checks can lull one in to a
sense of false security.