[modeleng] American Diesel Loco Drawings - F7 for Example

  • From: "R.L. Roebuck" <rlr20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 17:56:35 +0100 (BST)

Hi there All,

I'm currently toying with the idea of building a 3.5" gauge electric loco,
with an American Diesel loco outline.

Not knowing anything much about the loco's that you guys have over
there in the USA have, I perused through the various web pages, and the F7
looks like the kind of thing I'm after...

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=F7%20diesel&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&sa=N&tab=wi

The only thing is, I can't seem to find any drawings of it (or anything
like it on the web).

Can anyone suggest where I could find some drawings, either online, or in
books, etc?

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Yours,

Rich.