[modeleng] Re: exhibitions

  • From: "Ron Head" <ron.head@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 18:21:39 +0100

Hi Brian

The ME exhibition at Sandown Park closes even earlier on the final day, at 3
p.m, presumably because the hall has to be cleared that night.  I usually
avoid going to any exhibition on the final day for the very reasons that you
describe, it is very dispiriting to see the show folding up around you.  As
for "last day" bargains - I can't remember the last time I saw any!  And yet
folk still cling to the myth that there are bargains to be had on the last
day.

I think that if the organisers can't give us a full day's entertainment,
they should charge less on the final day.

Regards
Ron Head
Oxford