[modeleng] Re: Boring Bearings

  • From: "Charles & Dorothy Brumbelow" <cbrumbelow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 07:12:15 -0500

Jesse, you've got me a bit confused, now....  I think I understand that the
centerline of the Atlas headstock boring device was probably not quite
parallel to the ways of the lathe bed.  Is that what I should understand?
And the headstock and boring device were stationary on the bed and a cutting
tool (drill, boring bar, reamer) was fed through the device into the
headstock?  Have I got it?  Charles