[modeleng] Re: Boring Bearings

  • From: fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 06:21:50 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Good advice, Al - I am all for the belt-and-braces (I think that you call
the suspenders!) approach.   You are not caught with your pants falling
down!

Electronic equipment can fail at the worst possible time, but mechanical things
just soldier right along.  Might be hard to make the electronic equipment work
for threading also now that I think about it.

Belt and Braces (suspenders) falls into the Charles Brumbelow category.
Charles bought a Cli-Shay a few weeks ago and the tie down straps he had
attached to it weighed more than the locomotive!!  [:>)

Jesse the Red Neck Tennessean