Re: [MoAccess] new motif

  • From: Vince Mistretta <vmistretta1411@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 12:37:55 -0400

A dealer friend of my says October shipping of all models.

Prices XF8 - List 4035.99 - Dealer sale price $3495.00
XF7 - $3495.00 - seale $3035.00
Xf6 will be same price as XS6.

1GB Expancion Flash is going to be around $300.  It will have
capability of expanding to 3GB of Flash RAM.

--
Vince Mistretta
Call me at 561-234-7631

For links to all Motif info for blind owners, visit www.MoAccess.info.
To change your list options and view archives for the MoAccess list, visit
www.freelists.org/list/moaccess.