[lit-ideas] Re: on the home front

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 21:30:17 -0700 (PDT)

Let me see if I can untangle myself here.  Forget what I said below.  It makes
no sense.  Let's try it again.  Variant 1: We're all the same in different
ways.  Variant 2:  We're all different in the same way.  Variant 1 says  we're
all a bunch of dough but our shape depends on what pasta machine is used.
Variant 2 says we're all the same pasta but the filling is different.  Yes, now
it's crystal clear.  I'll bet even Professor Paul would agree.

From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, August 11, 2008, 3:36 PM

 >>In the end, all 6.7 billion of us are the same in our different ways.

Ah, that's the difference! I thought we were all different in the same way.

Yours,
Count Leo