[lit-ideas] Re: on the home front

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 22:41:51 -0500

On the other hand, if I pay $500 for a haircut is it going to net me male
attention?  (well, aside from my husband's when he sees the checkbook...).

I doubt that power is the ultimate aphrodisiac, but you gotta admit that not
only is power sexy, but power and sexuality are rather inextricably
intertwined whether for good or ill....

Julie Krueger