(no subject)

  • From: palma <palma@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx, Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>, lit-ideas-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Geary <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Phil Enns <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxx>, Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>, "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 12:44:25 -0400 (EDT)

this is purely a remark. some people apparently are strangely obsessed by a word fetish, i.e. a question about water turns out to be a question about the English word "water". The whole thing is funny since water is not composed by letters, and "water" is not made of hydrogen, etc. sometime I just wonder what the point is of fetish, I have to reead Kfraft-Ebbing & Freud, such a tiring issue....