[lit-ideas]

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lit-Ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 13:03:22 -0700

This may amuse some of you.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com

Dr. Khan Q. Abdul
Khan Research Institute, Pakistan.
E-mail:quader_ab01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Andreas,

I am Dr. Khan Abdul Quader, a native of Pakistan Nationality and a
Renowned Nuclear Scientist/founder of Pakistan Nuclear bomb.

After my televised admission of leaking nuclear arms secrets to
Iran,Libya and North Korea. And, in my confessional speech I took
full
responsibility for the scandal and absolved the government and fellow
scientists of any blame.

President Musharraf of the Pakistan Government was reported to have
said that there was a written mercy appeal from my very good self and
there was a written pardon from the President. Though Pakistani
commentators have called for a full investigation into the
proliferation scandal
saying that I have been made a scapegoat to cover up military
involvement and also the President has made it clear that Pakistan
would not
hand over any document relating to the
investigation into the proliferation scandal to the IAEA whose head
has warned that I, Dr. Khan was the "tip of the ice berg for
us" in the
illegal trafficking of nuclear technology.

The President's emphatically pointed out that there had been no
official or governmental involvement in the transfer of nuclear
technology.
He also added that the accusations against some Pakistani
scientists who had done so was based on grounds of personal financial
benefits they were alleged to have gained just as there were
accusations
against some Europeans as well. President Musharraf's
emphasis on dissociation of any governmental authority's role in the
process of transfer of nuclear technology is borne out by the
reactions
of people in authority at the time the transfer had taken
place.

All, I want from you is honesty and sincerity to assist me make
claims
of some funds, I did deposited in Abroad, as the other deposits
documents have been confiscated and seized by the the government. But,
this one is the only one they could not source out, as I did kept the
documents with one of my close confidant, who was also arrested.
The Amount being deposited is much about US$56,500,000.00  (Fifty Six
Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States  Dollars Only), as this
was
the money that was supposed to be for myself as part of my
consultancy
fee for the transfer of nuclear technology to Iran, Libya and North
Korea and has been lodged  with a Finance/Investment body
for safety, abroad.

I have been recently been removed from my post as the Scientific
Adviser to the Pakistani Prime Minister.Though not arrested I have
been
advised not to leave town without government permission and also
not to make any out going calls but can only send/receive out emails.
I will look for a way out and sneaked out of Pakistan and travel down
to meet you, so we can go into a life time Joint venture Partnership
together, in investing this money in your country and anywhere else
you
prefer. I will send you my Photo, My private mail address is below,
please do reply via it.

Sincerely yours,
Dr. Khan Q. Abdul
E-mail: quader_ab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx