[lit-ideas] Re: The continuation of Realpolitik -- a counterfactual

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, David Wright <wright@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 15:28:41 -0230

Interesting. David W's conditional statement below also seems to ring true once
the antecedent and consequent are switched.

"antecedent": the statement following the "if"
"consequent": the statement folowing the "then"

Could it be because one's own freedom and others' freedom are reciprocally
related (co-dependent)? Can't have one ... can't have one without the other
(C#)

Walter O
MUN