[lit-ideas] Re: Daughter's graduation...

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:36:19 -0700

Some of you will remember my question back in March or April about graduation presents. We offered her an iPod touch but she said she didn't want any more gadgets. What she really wanted, she said, was a new flute to make sweet music with her boyfriend. Ursula,
off to see the Doctor...

She sounds happily out of step with the times. Good for her. I hope the visit to the doctor isn't a sign of anything serious.

Cheers,

Robert