[lit-ideas] Re: Interpretation and Elision

  • From: Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 00:50:59 +0000 (GMT)

--- Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You're not getting it.  There were no technical
> issues.

OK I was wrong, there was no webmail factor.

> Andreas wouldn't let me on the list.
> think *maybe* because I had asked if there was a
> book group anybody knew of.  It was intended to be
> *in addition* to not instead of phil lit.

But by that stage phil-lit had been closed down,
surely?

  Like with
> M.A. Camp, there were no technical issues.

With MA Camp there were substantive issues.

What I tried to tell you, and Julie has, is that if
you thought Andreas was barring you from signing up
for lit-ideas you could have signed up using a
slightly different name then announced yourself.  (You
could have signed up using the same name + a different
ISP, as I did because freelists, or was it topica?,
had problems with Tiscali.)

Judy Evans
Cardiff