[lit-ideas] Re: Interpretation and Elision

  • From: "Irene" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 20:50:15 -0500

And doing so only
> contributes fictive entities.  Now this is a lit list so nothing wrong
> with introducing fictive entities.  In fact we already have fictive
> posters so what the hell.

Phil, what would you have had me do?  I could not get on the list as me.
Did you get that?  I could not get on the list as me.  You don't remember
me posting through people?  I finally gave up.  This was the only solution
available.  What would you have done in my place?

Irene

P.S. Eric now says it was a surprise announcement.  Was it really a
surprise?