[lit-ideas] Re: 3 SUICIDES AT GUANTANAMO

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:21:51 -0400

This is manhood in a lot of the world.  Here in the U.S. it's alive and
well, but it's more hidden, such as when we invade countries or demand the
right to carry guns to protect ourselves.  Hand to hand is not favored and
is called assault and battery.  If you're such a fighter, Omar, and
fighting is so in the natural scheme of things, then you have no right to
complain about the U.S.  Birds of a feather, Omar.