[LRflex] Re: Z + N = ? OT (maybe)

  • From: Herman Kempers <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 20:29:20 +0200

I see lots of advantages for electronic/live view viewfinders: they
eliminate 99.994% of these alignment issues.  The remaining 0.006% is where
the photographer wants the subject plane and sensor plane to be perfectly
parallel.
Doug Herr

<<

For critical focussing with the 5dMk2 and R glass ( working on tripod and
static objects) for me it is best to use live view.

Absolutely in focus. No doubt.

For more dynamic work, the groundglass is my favorite,

Looking through a EVF don't make me very happy -the ones i have seen until now.

If i am watching at a very tiny television.

I rather sure i will never buy/use a camera who can only work this way.

best herman