[LRflex] Re: Z + N = ? OT (maybe)

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 09:34:05 +0200

Happy the operations helped :-)

My question was about using Manual lenses on the D700 where the R9 VF
performs so much better than the D700 (I've had an R8 and now use a
D700; hence my questions)
The D700's ergonomics are NOT those of the R9, it is also bluky, and
heavy (IMHO) and you'd loose auto aperture ...
WA I understand - a warning though, NOT ALL Leica WA can fit on the
D700 body - I sold my 24 elmarit for that reason, and there are others
I don't rember which - check before buying is my tip

OTT the major asset of the N is certainly its high ISO performance.

I hope this helps

AMitiés
Philippe