[LRflex] Re: Pond Hockey

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 08:38:35 -0800

G'Mornin' Sonny!

I believe you when you say that no one in Louisiana has the driving skills to
handle a Canuck winter.

Luckily, for me, I learned to drive in the Yukon, where the first year I was
there, there was still snow (in the shady patches) on the ground in late June
and the first snow of he winter arrived on August 18th!

As you can see, Canadians don't let a little snow get in our way!  :-)

Glad you liked the image. Here's one more, with that ethereal look...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Rink_3.html

David.

> David wrote:
> It gave things a rather unusual look...
>
> http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/PH2015_Pano.html
>
> David,
>
> It indeed looks like another world to me.  If we had weather like that,
> the
> place would be barren of people as no one has the driving skills to get
> there!
>
> I love that picture, though!  Something I love to look at, but give me
> the
> warm 32F this morning, getting up into the mid sixties!    Finally warm
> enough to get outside and do some things here!
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Sonny
> http://sonc.com/look/
> Natchitoches, Louisiana
> 1714
> Oldest Permanent Settlement in the Louisiana Purchase

is active.