[LRflex] Re: Pond Hockey

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 16:00:53 -0800

David Young offered:
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Pond Hockey

> Bill, and others:
> I was asked, on another list, by Adam Bridge, to post a larger view
> of the Logan Lake Pond Hockey night shot.
> I have done so, and it can be found here:
> http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/Large_Pond_Hockey.htm<<<<

Hi David,
A fine series indeed. Good action caught, certainly not an easy task with
manual focus even if one were a professional sport shooter.

The early evening shot is absolutely beautiful, well done. Certainly worth
the tripod effort and other settings you worked with.

You know me, the chances are I'd have just popped the ASA to 3200 clicked
off a few and that would be it .... "what you see is what you get!" Mine
more good luck than good management.  Yours, the extra effort really paid
off in quality of image and results. Thank goodness not every one works as
loosey goosie as I do. ;-)

I imagine it made a beautiful 13X19 size print.

ted