[LRflex] Re: Pond Hockey

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 06:58:44 -0800

Thanks, Ted, for your kind words.

What I liked about the shot is the cold, early morning feel....  but that was
induced by the fog.  As I mentioned to Bill, it was relatively warm, and the
time of the shot was 12 minutes after noon!

Beer sales were good, thank you.  But, what do you expect, when team names run
from the "Guzzlers" to "The Drunken Stupors" ?

The tournament runs again, today but, sadly, I will be absent, as I must take
Rose to the airport, so she can spoil some grand-kids rotten.

David.

> Hi David,
> Now that's a neat kind of photograph! Not necessarily "spectacular?" Just a
> neat looking photo that can leave one with a nice feeling of?
>
> "GEE I WISH I SHOT THAT!" Good on you lad!
>
> I trust your beer sales were good for the horse club! :-)
>
> cheers,
> ted
>

> http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/PH2015_Pano.html

is active.