[LRflex] Re: Pond Hockey

  • From: William Abbott <wbabbott3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 21:09:25 -0800

David,

It is a very nice pictorial narrative, in the Time/Life tradition of
letting the pictures tell the story.

I enjoyed it very much, especially the magical picture of Logan Lake
in the distance, with artificial lights on the rink, and what appears
to be a setting sun in the distance above the town lights. It is
stunning.

Would you care to share with us how you handled the exposure and the WB?

All my best,

Bill

On Jan 28, 2007, at 4:53 PM, David Young wrote:

I've put together a small  page for the town, on the recent Western
Cup of Pond Hockey Tournament, here in Logan Lake.

If anyone's interested, or has suggestions for improvement, please
take a peek at:

http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/PH_07

Thanks for looking.