[LRflex] Re: Photokina and other disasters...

  • From: "Chris Birchenhall" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:20:19 +0100

Doug

Thanks for that informative response. To summarize: the greater the level of
automation the more difficult it is to make an economically viable, high
quality screen? Guess one of the questions we should be asking is how much
we area willing to pay for that quality? Not an unfamiliar question to Leica
users?

Chris