[LRflex] Re: Photokina and other disasters...

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:45:59 +0200

Hi David,

Gosh, this is hard luck indeed!  I had  expected the two lucky pairs of
you to be flooded with information and beer, but  water ..., is so
tasteless.
I sincerely hope they can fix it up all for good and for free.

Digital R: From what you're telling us, I conclude that it is still a
long way before they get it out as they are willing to get information
on the basic design features.
Waiting to know more about life at Leica's  if and when you can.

Amitiés to be shared.
Phileicangenieux.