[LRflex] Re: Photokina and other disasters...

  • From: Javier Perez <summarex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:14:09 -0700 (PDT)

It's not just the screen that's different on the
flexes. The bottom of the prism is convex as compared
to the R prisms which are flat bottomed. I'm not sure
how this woprks out optically, but I don't think the
screen by itself would make all that much difference.
Javier

--- Chris Birchenhall <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>