[LRflex] Re: Photokina and other disasters...

  • From: keith.r.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 14:11:39 +0100

Hi Javier,

Patents normally last 20 years (if they are still in force), I wouldn't h=
old
your breath :-)
The Canon EOS / Leica Lens - autofocus confirm route (yes I know the lens=

is manual focus!) looks good 'stopgap' to me (most of the benefits only r=
eal
downside is having to stop the lens down before pressing the shutter). I
even think Leica might sell a few more lenses as a result!

Best regards
Keith