[jhb] Re: Progress

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 14:01:11 +0100

Hi Frank -

It is good, isn't it!  To be fair, it was created on a very
hi-spec system (most of the kit I've never heard of!), with some
artistic licence (sound added later, etc), but it certainly gives
a good impression of what is currently achievable (if you throw
some cash at it ...) :-)

The author's system spec is apparently:

i7 950 4.2Ghz,
6Gb DDR3 RAM,